The holidays are over already?!

7:30 AM

Can't believe the holidays are already over. Tomorrow I'll be starting my summer semester, and I've heard it gets crazy, what with the short weeks. I'm trying to blog twice a week, but the inspiration to paint my nails doesn't really appear at a uniform pace.. But let's see how it goes!

These are the nails I had last week, for a couple of days. Started with a white base, added a pink gradient from the top, then the black and white patterns with a paintbrush. Sorry the photos aren't that sharp, and the lighting isn't too good either. I usually take photos of my nails in the day with natural light, but this time I got impatient heh..







Towards the end of the week, I took off the design and tried to recreate some album artwork from The Used. The pinky is based on In Love and Death, and the ring finger on Lies for Liars. The middle finger has the new logo for the band. Tried painting the other 3 albums, but they didn't turn out that well. It would've involved drawing a syringe, and a boy's face on my nails, and I am definitely not good enough to do those justice. So I just painted 3 fingers and left the other 7 blank heheh..


Plus, I caught Dan Whitesides' broken drumstick! Here's me being too happy:


You Might Also Like

0 comments