Baroque: Attempt 2

7:35 AM

Earlier in the year, I tried my hand at painting a baroque-inspired design, though it got out of hand and I ended up freestyling more.. heh. This time, Brenda showed me a few pictures from other fabulous nail art bloggers, and I got inspired to try it again. Here's the end result:


I'm left handed, so the design on my left hand is usually not as perfect as I'd like it to be. This time though, I'm loving my left hand more. Looking back, I prolly should've kept to thinner lines, and filling up as much space as possible on my nail. The base colour is Deep Sea by MAC - a polish that I haven't used much of actually (though it's one of my sister's favourites).

The picture above was taken on Sunday, a day after I painted my nails. The ones after, I just took. Gosh my nails grow quick - that gap between polish and cuticle is starting to annoy me!





If all goes well, I may shoot my next nail tutorial tomorrow. Plus, I will be showing you my toolkit and go-to products that I love - all very soon as well. Bookmark this blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments