Well, that was quick

9:46 AM


Oh my goodness did that really happen? My tumblr jumped by almost 200 followers in a day! Thank you. Thank you for reading my blog, thank you for following/liking/reblogging my posts on tumblr, and thank you for liking my posts on instagram. Nothing beats emotional support, and you guys give me so much of it, regardless of whether I know you personally, or not. If you like what I do, tell a friend! I'd love to reach out to more people who are interested in nail art. Ask me questions, tag me on instagram with your own nail art - anything. Knowing that I'm part of this community, which includes you, just makes me feel so contented. And happy, of course.

And now, I shall return to studying for my tests. Once again, omgthankyou.

You Might Also Like

0 comments