Pretty lines

11:02 PM

This isn't a design I came up with, but I saw it twice on my tumblr feed (x,x) and I just had to give it a try. Reminds me of a tribal shield. I painted a nude-coloured base (Sally Hansen's Peachy Keen), then outlined my nail in white, and added the white crosses. I'm left handed, so painting with my right hand on my left nails can get pretty hard, and you can tell where I made mistakes (the lines ended up thicker than they're supposed to be, heh). Other than that, pretty easy & quick design!

I love how it reminds me of nail rings, I guess you get that effect whenever you outline your nails - something I'm a fan of at the moment. And here are the pictures:




Check out tat thumb. My mortal enemy is the television controller - my nail keeps snagging in the button when I try to switch the TV off. And a part of the polish came off with it. Argh!



My nails are pretty long at the moment, they grow pretty fast. I think I may cut them shorter soon, but it all depends on what I plan to paint on my nails. There's two tests this coming week, I don't think I'll have the time to paint my nails in time for a post on Wednesday, so see you again next weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments