Goodbye, spring

8:18 AM

Alright, maybe I love daisies too much. There's just something in its simplicity that draws me. As you can prolly tell, I'm still in love with skipping a base colour. I didn't really notice how pink my nails were till my sis helped me take pictures of the design - I guess that's a good sign?

I painted them to look like they were falling into a neat pile. Best thing about these daisies is that they're pretty forgiving. The petals don't have to be perfect - in fact, the more irregular they look, the better. I chipped my thumb while trying to switch off the TV though.. Kinda irks me, but I'm gonna let it be. Will only be having these on for a few days anyhoo.

Pretty short post, just wanted to show you these because I thought they looked so pretty. Now I'll leave you with the photos (:







You Might Also Like

0 comments