Finally, some floral

11:48 PM

So I have successfully stayed away from drawing florals for a really, really long time. At some point last year, flowers were the only thing I wanted to draw on them, and I was worried I'd become a one-trick pony. So after a really, really long fast, they're back!

Drawn on using acrylics, and I didn't clean my brush between switching colours so they would merge together a little more. The messier, the better. Also, the leaves have bits of blue mixed in to give it dimension (also because I'm running low on light green paint..).

I think I'll limit myself to about one floral manicure for every 5 other-design manicures. I hope that made sense. It did in my head. 

Also I absolutely love the way my sister took a picture of my nails in the next shot. 


Then, I couldn't resist doing this:
 
Hey, one can dream right? 

Base coat: OPI's Original Nail Envy, Nail Strengthener
Base colour:  Essie's Spin the Bottle
Florals: Acrylic paint
Top coat: Seche Vite 

You Might Also Like

0 comments