Bouquet

4:34 AM

Ayyyy remember when I said I would limit my floral designs? Well I didn't listen to myself. Heh.



This one's inspired my a random image my sister sent me, but as always I ended up straying pretty far from the original image. I love the pinky of my right hand the most, should've done it on a larger nail. Darn. 

And if you look reaaaal close, you can see where the polish chipped off on my index finger too. 



The purpose of this manicure was to match the bridal bouquet, really. Thankfully, this bridal bouquet isn't actually mine. A dear friend of mine got married last Saturday, so obviously I did my nails to celebrate. It was such a magical, heartfelt, simple and to the point type of wedding. Loved every minute!






And this is the image you'd prolly have seen if you follow me on instagram. I think I'll be sticking to this look for my instagram nail art posts for a while yet, till something better comes into my head.


#tnigsg

You Might Also Like

0 comments