Great balls of cotton

7:37 PM


This one's a look I did a while back, but I sat on it for quite a while because I wasn't sure if it was even worth posting. No real reason why I did this one, other than I just wanted them drawn this way! 

I skipped a base colour, as I do whenever I feel like my nails are too healthy to completely cover up, but this was when I was wearing my nails much longer. They're pretty short right now though.. I usually keep my nails to a length that will look better with whatever I draw on it, and I figured that the candy canes would look terrible on long nails. 

There's a few more manicures I have yet to post, so I've got those planned. Right now I'm in Malaysia filling up my relaxometer, and when I'm back I'll wear a new look on my nails.. As soon as I know what to do with them, that is. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments