Tribute Tuesday

2:35 AM

So my sis asked me to paint her thumbs - just the thumbs, mind you. Hahaha. She wanted a nice ying yang pattern, and that's what she got. I started by painting a white circle, then adding in the black half, and ending off with the dots. She painted the rest of her nails black, and I think they look pretty goooood.



Now on to my nails! Like the title says, I wanted to do a tribute to Sabrina Gayle, who runs nailedbysg. One of her designs was a lovely abstract rose, and you know how much I just love anything floral. When I saw the picture on her blog, I just fell in love with how simple and eye-catching the design was, and I had to try my hand at painting them as well.

And this is how it turned out. What dyou think? Did I do Sabrina's design justice?


The flower's base colour is Sephora's #9, and the leaves are OPI's Green-Wich Village. The black and white are both from Faceshop.









I feel kinda sad that I had to remove them so soon, but this also means my nails are empty again, which means TIME TO PAINT THEM AGAIN! Teehee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments