In this summer heat

5:33 AM

Now that the haze is over, the heat's back to being unrelentless. My family bought a packet of those awesome paddlepop rainbow ice lollies, and I thought it'd be cute to draw cute little popsicles on my nails too. I did these nails in a pretty big hurry, which explains the weirdness near the top of the nail, heh.

At first I had them done with a glossy topcoat, but the pink looked a little jarring next to my dark skin, so I gave them a matte finish instead. I think it looks better this way.






 
Been trying to paint a Game of Thrones themed design for a week and I've just about given up. Like oh my goodness I just can't draw, hahah! The Lannister's lion looks mishapen and sad, and don't even get me started on the Targaryen dragon. Gosh. I'm going to add it to my "list of designs I need to do some day" and maybe get back to it in the future!

You Might Also Like

1 comments