Back to school

11:42 PM

And so I'm back in school! I had a much needed one-week break within my current summer semester, but unfortunately I didn't get to do much because of a nasty food poisoning I got from my trip to KL. Doctor says it's most likely caused by a bacteria called Campylobacter. The struggle was real. 

Now on to my nails! I'm practicing the watercolour technique again, and I think this one's a small improvement from the previous time I've tried it. The base colour is my go-to shade of lilac: Go Ginza by Essie. I'm super attached to it because it looks so good on my skin tone. I think I'm confident enough to use more colours the next time I use this technique..


And that's it for now! What dyou think of my latest attempt? Any advice for a beginner at this technique like me?

You Might Also Like

0 comments