Pointed

4:21 AM

Since I took a long break from nail art, I figured I might as well revisit the basics to get myself back into the groove of painting my nails. I went to my usual place in Scape to refill my supply of nail striping tape and did this quick look.


I gotta admit, I used acrylic paint instead of while polish for this one. I'm not entirely familiar with using these tapes, and they're so thin that it took a while to get used to. When I tried it the first time round with white polish, I couldn't get the tape off quick enough, so when I lifted the tape, the polish would stretch and ruin the straight line. 

So I figured, hey, acrylic doesn't stretch while its drying... 



And here's a shot with the polish I tried using in the first place (hehe).


Since I bought 3 stripping tapes (which will prolly last me forever), you can expect seeing them again soon..

Till then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments