Something serene.

6:30 AM

It's been a tough few weeks, but I'm enjoying the short holiday before the summer semester begins. Been feeling a little iffy lately, so I wanted to draw something simple and serene to take my mind off things.



Palm trees were the first thing that came to mind. Drawn using acrylic paint, as always. Also, check out my nub of a middle finger! I grew my nails out to the longest they've ever been (I think it hit about 2cm of free edge) to see how far I could push it. 

All the Lemony Flutter that I use almost every day really changed the strength of my nails. Couldn't be happier with how strong they are. But the nail on my middle finger snapped horizontally, and it snapped so close to the base of the nail too. Thankfully there was no blood, all I had to do was cut the rest off and file it down to a safe length. I kept the rest of my nails long because I'm too used to almond shaped nails, and I didn't want to let them goooooo. 

If I get inspired, I'll do my nails again this week! Till then. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments