No dry time required

8:36 AM


I've gotta say, I do love a good nail art sticker. Yumi bought me these Incoco nail art appliques from her trip to Japan, and I put one on right away. This one's called Desert Sunset. Silly as I am, I forgot that these wraps were printed using real polish. Usually, these wraps don't stay sticky for long after you open the sealed plastic that holds it. However, I was able to stick the wraps on even after it's been opened for 2 days. Lovely!

It's been 2 weeks since I've put them on, and they're holding up better than normal polish would. Because Incoco nail wraps are printed using nail polish, expect it to chip the same way polish usually would - starting from the free edge of the nail. Another perk of these wraps is that you can put your favourite fast-drying top coat on it for extra shine and long wear. Don't put a fast-drying top coat over nail stickers which aren't printed on polish though! There's a chance that the stickers will kinda 'dissolve' and leave it looking nothing like how it's supposed to.

Super please with the wearability of these wraps. Yea, my nails do grow out really quick so theres quite a large part of naked nail at the base of my cuticle, but heck. It's doing it's job super fine. Me likey. And now back to studying.

See you next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments