Just triangles

8:43 PM

Blogging on public transport is becoming a thing for me. I did this one last night after surviving my tests, and getting the results of my first speech back. All is well, so I thought I'd end the day by painting my nails. 

I've got quite a few new polishes that I haven't really shown you guys yet. The first one is the base colour of my design, and it's Essie's Parka Perfect. In the bottle, it had a slight shimmer to it, but unfortunately I see no shimmer when I paint it on my nails. Doesn't matter tho, because it's such a pretty colour! It's from their Winter 2013 collection, but I only got it about a month ago. Heh. 


The gold colour that I used to freehand draw the triangles is Essie's Good as Gold. I saw the colour on a nail tech's instagram and immediately had to know the name of the polish. It's really a true gold colour. You're looking at 1 coat of Good as Gold on my nails. Didn't have to go over it twice. This will be a perfect gold to use for stamping, if that's what you love. 

I had originally planned to do a clash of florals and geometry for this design, but I drew the triangles on too small and it would make my nails look messy with the florals on. And after advice from my friends, I decided to keep it simple like this. Maybe I'll try triangles and flowers some other time... 

Till then!

You Might Also Like

1 comments