Long overdue

7:25 AM

I promised more pictures of the manicures I did for friends before Chinese New Year, and here they are! First up, Shelley's:


We did a floral design for her last year too, and we really, really had to make sure the base wasn't black (for auspicious reasons). Though it was pretty tempting to draw a black and white geometric design.. 


Second is Mel's lovely floral and sheep set. When she showed me the reference picture, I hadn't noticed that the white cloud shapes were actually sheep. They're so adorable!!!


DEM SHEEP.


And last but not least, is Cheryl's. She showed me a stunning design and I tried my best at replicating it, but ended up doing a lot of freestyle because the original design was too OP. It really was, but I'm glad Cheryl liked my translation of the design too.


Blue and white looks too good together. For this design I played with the opacity of the blues to give it more dimension, instead of making it look flat and nasty. 


What do you think? Like any, of know of a design I should try out?

You Might Also Like

0 comments