Lilac Jasper

6:12 AM

I've always loved semi-precious stones, although it's weird that I don't own any. But there's just something about their imperfect layers of colours, and the mixing of minerals that's always fascinated me. For this design, I tried my best to emulate a lilac jasper, but since it doesn't really have a stereotypical look, the end result doesn't really match with any particular reference picture. But I hope you like it nonetheless!


And here's a closeup with natural lighting so you can see the colours better:


As (almost) always, I used acrylic paint for the main part of this design. I mixed a few shades of purple and red, and sponged them on lightly till I got the desired look. The polishes I used include:

Base coat | OPI Nail Ency Nail Strengthener
Base colour | Essie Go Ginza
Gold polish | Skin Food

What dyou think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments