Upsy daisy

7:29 AM

So despite the crazy week, I managed to give Alicia, Shelley, & Angelina a manicure before Chinese New Year. Pretty pleased with the designs! 

Had a spontaneous manicure session with Alicia after lunch. I had nail polish in my bag, and she had naked nails, so we figured, why not get some nails done? Finally got to paint the daisies that I drew on my new nail wheel, and it looks great with the maroon base. Just goes to show that you don't need to have super long nails to get a good manicure done! All you need is a design that fits (:

The second picture is one I really love as well. Shelley chose the design and colours to match her CNY dress. It may be the third time I do her nails, but it's still pretty special. Absolutely love how it turned out. The third is Angelina's snowflake design, based on the design that I had on for Christmas last year. She had them with a matte top coat when I took the picture, which gives it a really soft look. Fits the design well!

I'm still planning for my Valentine's Day (or Single Awareness Day, if you're like me) video tutorial. Still tweaking it inside my head. I'll prolly give it a try on Monday to see if the design looks right, then shoot it the next day. If everything goes right, I should have it up before the 14th (:

Base colour: OPI's No Spain, No Gain. Petals: FaceShop. Centre: FaceShop.

Base colour: Sally Hansen's Peechy Keen. Roses: MAC's Girl About Town. Leaves: OPI's Green-Wich Village. 

Base Colour: FaceShop. Snowflakes: FaceShop. Glitter: from Sasa.

If you like my designs but think there's not enough content on here, follow me on instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments