The next step

7:49 AM

A few days ago, I made a pretty huge order of false nails, and I'm still waiting for the shipment to arrive. I'm pretty excited really, but I should've done it earlier - would've been better if I could start painting them during the holidays.

The way I look at it, if I keep to my dream of slowly becoming self-sufficient through nail art even while I'm in school, it will really show that I'm committed to this. It's closing to a week since the shipment went out, so I should be receiving it pretty soon. My parents want me to get a job so I can support myself while I'm in school (which is the right thing to do actually), but I've been holding it off. I want to see if selling my designs online to a world wide market will even happen. I really want to start this!

Something else I want to talk about is the shittymanicures post. I'm not sure if I can call it a hate blog, but it's a blog that prides themselves in pointing out ugly manicures done by everyone from beginners like me, to professionals of the art. At first when I saw that they had reblogged one of my older posts, I got really mad. Took me a few hours to get over it to be honest! What they do is terrible, but if anything, it's showing me that I really do want to keep doing nail art. And hey, haters gonna hate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments