I've got my eye on you

10:34 AM

When you've got lovely henna on your hand, your manicure can only go two ways: mimic it's complicated design, or be something simple. Guess which one I chose?


The evil eye motif is a pretty common one, even in nail art, and I've decided to give it a shot for this manicure. My nails are much shorter than they used to be a month or so ago, but I think it's a perfect length for this look. The entire eye is drawn with acrylic paint, and the base colour is OPI;s That's Hula-rious. It's a lovely, muted lime green and I choose it for its high contrast with my own skin colour. I wanted it to really stand out - and stand out it did!


What dyou think? There are a lot of other evil-eye-manicure looks, which one do you prefer?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How unique! This is the first time I have seen nail art where there is a design on the finger above the nail!

    ReplyDelete