That manicure

10:50 PM

I've seen this design done a million times, but I still love it nonetheless. This post is going to be picture heavy, and I apologise for the little chip of polish missing on my index finger - the cash register eats polish, I'm pretty sure of it now. 

This one's another design that was done with acrylic paint. It makes for a much flatter manicure; when you do nail art with nail polish, the more colours you use, the thicker your manicure gets, making it lumpy and unsightly from the side. 

I love these so much that I'm finding it hard to go near the polish remover, so I can start another design for this week's blog post hehehe. 

One last thing before I go though! I'll be available for manicure sessions if you need to get your nails done for CNY. I only charge $10 if you meet me, which means that you'll either come to my house, or meet me at my work place. The manicure will cost $15 if I go to you - this is only to cover the cost of travel, and I can meet you wherever you want. The manicure will cost an additional $5 if the design involves 3D elements like studs, or more complicated designs. I don't do pedicures though - I don't even do my own toes hahaha. 

And that's it for now! On to the pretty pcitures.











You Might Also Like

0 comments