Fully booked

3:25 AM

When I posted about being available for manicures on Instagram, I had no idea how fully booked my week would be. At most, I was expecting a few good friends to get their nails done, but as of right now, I have 7 girls booked over 4 days, and 1 more settling on a time slot. On top of that, I'll be working at Lush as well. Maaaaan this is going to be exciting!

The best part about it is the amount of new designs I'll be painting this week, and you can be sure that I'll be posting the designs up here (: I'm enjoying this quiet moment before the insane week ahead, and hope everything goes as planned. 

Now on to my nails! I wanted something simple this week, because I foresee that my manicure will be smudged in the coming week, so I picked up my brush, mixed some colours, and got this done.


I was trying to work on my linework, and as you can see, it's far from perfect. I put a matte top coat over it as well, which is more unforgiving on the design - you can see the imperfections more clearly, as compared to a glossy top coat.







But still, me likey. Reminds me of the pattern on some tribal shields. 

In other news, I was walking to work the other day and happened to notice that a shop called My Blood Type (one of those things where they cater a diet/lifestyle according to your bloodtype, which has recently been debunked by some scientists by the way - fun fact) sold NCLA nail wraps. What they were doing selling nail wraps, I have no idea. Point is, they have the exact wrap I've always wanted to get.

The wrap's called Reflect Yourself and I almost squealed when I saw they carried it. I didn't have enough cash on me, so I'm going to get it on Monday, and I can't wait. Now I'll just have to decide whether I want to put them on immediately, or wait till this week is over, so I don't run the risk of having the wrap tear while doing manicures this week... Hmm...

You Might Also Like

0 comments