It's been too long

7:45 AM


Hellooooo! Can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post! Feels good to be back here, posting my new designs as soon as my freshly painted nails dry. As you can tell, I've been trying out a few new blogger templates. At first, I really liked the one I'm using right now. But after using the template, I realized that the slider looks so weird. I'm working on a new template right now, so I'm going to leave my blog looking as it is for the time being. Hope you can bear with this one in the mean time (:

On another slightly off topic, my sister recently told me about Northern Light's holographic top coat. You know how much I absolutely love just about any holo colour, so hearing about a holographic top coat made me jump a little (literally. I was in the MRT and jerked in my seat, hehe). It's definitely going on my to-try list.And now, on to my nails. To get started after a short hiatus, I wanted something that could dry quickly, and use the studs I bought a few weeks back. This is what I came up with:A good outline and random prints on a nude base can't possibly go wrong, I thought. And I was mostly right, cuz my lack of practice kinda messed up my pinkies on both hands - but it's nothing a do-over can't solve. 


I'm a left hander, so I start painting on my right hand, pictured above. 



  



I'm writing this as a later edit, cuz I had to include this bit. The studs on my nails have survived a hair wash and body scrub. Phew! Technically I shouldn't be surprised, since I did put two layers of Seche Vite, but one can never be too sure. 

That's it for now. See you again next weekend (;

You Might Also Like

0 comments