Spring all year

11:32 PM

I think I've said this too many times, but I'm saying it again anyway; I love florals. It's just something I could do for every single manicure - but then I'd be bored... hehehe. I try my best to think of new ideas for designs every week, and I've been getting lazy. Honestly, it's been hard to find time to paint my nails. I usually do them on Sunday evenings, but now that I don't get as many nights free from work and school, I've been spending more time doing other stuff.

It's not about the lack of inspiration though.. I've been seeing a lot of matte gradients, and indie glitter polishes that have started to take root among nail art enthusiasts. I still have yet to purchase my first bottle of indie polish, but it's definitely something I'll do waaaay before the year is out.

I have to admit, it's been hard to get back in the groove of painting my nails every week - not that I've given up! To give us a fresh start, I've given my blog a whole new look - one that I'll be keeping for a long time. I think it's perfect! And the slider hardly warps my images. I can live with a little warping, teehee.

And now on to the nails I wore! As you prolly guessed, it's been too long since the last time I did florals, so here's what I painted about 2 weeks ago. I only wore them for about 3 days unfortunately.. It was still Hari Raya period and I had to remove them, or risk getting remarks from the relatives. Heheh. But they were pretty while they lasted!


Simple florals with a little shading/highlighting. Added a matte top coat to give it the flat look we all love so much.





And that's the close up. Feels so good to be back on my computer. I currently own a whole LOAD of new polishes, courtesy of my awesome friends. I can't wait to show them to you over the weeks.

Till then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments