'Tis the season

8:59 AM

When I get stressed out, I usually paint my nails. But believe me, this exam stress got me wanting to do nothing but sleep. My nails were blank for about a week or so while my finals were underway, but now I'm done with all the papers and back to doing what I love. 

Too bad we don't get snow here. Decided to paint some dainty flakes on my nails, and added a light glitter to make it a little more interesting. The matte top coat makes the glitter disappear till it catches the light and gives a strange green tinge to the design - nice. If you look closely, you'll see where I had my little booboo. I really should remind myself not to run my fingers through my hair while the paint's still damp.


Base coat & base colour (BL601) from Faceshop. Glitter clear coat from SaSa. Top coat from Seche Vite.

You Might Also Like

0 comments