The Eye & Bone Nail

9:13 AM

Besides the fact that my title does not make grammatical sense, my third tutorial is up. Yes, I got really distracted for awhile and forgot about my little project. But like I said, its going to change now that the holidays are here. Plus its the festive season - plenty of reason to deck the nails with glitter and some red and green.

Back to the tutorial though. I took two of my favourite Halloween patterns into this simple tutorial, and it got done in about half an hour. Recording my own face at the beginning took longer. Seriously. Plus my hair was is a mess.

If you haven't watched it subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do! It's the quickest way to know when I've got new stuff up (which will become more frequent, I promise), plus it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Really.


Base coat & Base colour (BK901) from FaceShop. Blue colour by Fuso. Top coat by Seche Vite.

You Might Also Like

0 comments