Back for a little while

9:58 AM


YES HELLO I HAVE MISSED BEING ON HERE. I love skipping base colours. It makes me take more care of my nails because they'll have to look healthy under the design that goes on top. I'm jumping right in to this post hahaha.

There was no prior planning for this design, I just wanted something remotely lace-like, that wouldn't require a base colour, because my nails are long again! Woop woop! It's been hard to grow them out because of work (who knew registers would be a fingernail's worst nightmare?). For instance, take a look at my middle finger. That poor nail broke a total of 3 times when I took this photo. Yep. It's about as short as it can go. All my other nails are going strong though (:

And I also wanted to chat about my new lip balm; C.O. Bigelow's Rose Salve lip balm. Been wanting to try them out for a long while, and now that I've used it for a while, here's my quick review:

A quick disclaimer before I start though, I'm no expert on beauty, but I like this lip balm a lot. It's thin, yet moisturising, plus you can use it on your cuticles too. I usually put them on my lips, then smear the rest on my cuticles. It doesn't have a flavour, but it does smell good. I won't say it smells like roses though - it smells more like candy to me. Nevertheless, I got it on Qoo10 for about $5 so I can't ask for a better bargain. Really want to try out other stuff from them soon.

As a lip balm, it's awesome. As a cuticle balm, not so much. Lemony Flutter still has my heart. 










And that's it for now. Thank you thank you thank you for sticking with me, you guys. It's near impossible to find free time now, and I'm fighting back my sleepiness to write this post but I really wanted to show you guys this manicure because it's so pretty.

You Might Also Like

0 comments